Manage Data Your Way
FuguHub Parts List
The following information is provided for FuguHub enthusiasts that want to learn more about the various FuguHub components and how they work.
A default FuguHub installation contains the following components:
- FuguHub.exe (Windows) or FuguHub (All other platforms): The FuguHub executable. The server can be installed as a Windows service on Windows and as a daemon (background process) on all other operating systems.
- FuguHub.zip: The FuguHub resource files such as the internal management user interface available at URI /rtl/ are stored in this file. The FuguHub.zip file is required and the server will abort if it is unable to open this file. Some of the internal files in this zip file are password protected indicating that we do not want you to modify these files. You can modify any other file, but we will be unable to help you if you corrupt the inner working of any of the non password protected files in FuguHub.zip.
- applications/: "FuguHub applications" aka "FuguHub plugins" are stored in the applications directory. The zip files you see in this directory can be loaded by the server. You can manually download and copy additional FuguHub applications to this directory. Some advanced users, in particular developers, unpack these zip files and make custom modifications to the source code. FuguHub applications are developed in what we refer to as LSP.
- cms.zip: The Content Management System.
- Config-Wizard.zip: The Configuration Wizard is designed to set the initial FuguHub superuser (administrator) and to help the person installing FuguHub make the server available online if the server is installed on a private network, i.e. if the server is behind a router.
- data/: FuguHub database files are stored in this directory. The database files created and used by FuguHub and the various plugins are SQLite databases. You can find many tools that can manage SQLite databases such as the Firefox add-on "SQLite Manager".
- themes/: This directory contains all the available themes (templates) for the Content Management System.
- cmsdocs/: Auxiliary Content Management System resources are stored in this directory. For example, external blog editors upload images to this directory. You can also copy your own HTML files to this directory. In addition, the CMS photo album uploader stores the uploaded photo albums in this directory.
- disk/: This directory is used by all platforms, except Windows, as the root directory for the WebDAV and Web File Manager. Experienced Linux and Mac users can move this directory by replacing the directory with a symbolic link.
- bd(d).conf: An optional configuration file that can be used for optional server configurations.
- bdlicense.dat: Your FuguHub license.
- bd.dat: Application configuration/status for FuguHub applications in the "applications" directory.
- user.dat: The FuguHub users encrypted username and password.
- drvcnstr.dat: The WebDAV and Web File Manager constraints data.
- dbcfg.dat: Various settings such as SMTP configuration data.
- emails.dat: The FuguHub users email addresses.
- roles.dat: All roles created by the superuser and by FuguHub applications.
- tuncnstr.dat The HTTPS Tunnel constraints data.
- ddns.dat: A FuguHub server behind a firewall, controlling the router by using UPnP, and/or a FuguHub server using the Dynamic DNS update client, stores configuration data in this file.